WordPress & php – Front End Web Developer
Our web developer must will be able to confidently:
- Convert designs into fully responsive websites.
- Develop themes for CMS’s – mainly WordPress, Shopify & Magento but sometimes others.
- Communicate technical issues to Account Managers in plain English to resolve client problems.
- Be hands-on with a theme and plugin development with HTML, CSS, PHP and JS.
- Use Photoshop to convert PSDs into html.
- Comfortable with basic server management – database creation, migrating sites and managing DNS settings.
- The fundamental requirement for this role is attention to detail – pixel perfection.
- Comfortable using APIs, getting your hands dirty in databases, and using command line to make changes using SSH.
- Shopify & Magento knowledge will be a bonus, but not a requirement.
- Need to have a positive “can do” attitude with a desire to extend over existing skill set and come up with solutions.
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Bonuses: Experience with Github, AWS, SSH, Google Tag Manager, JS debugging. We build a lot of landing pages, eCommerce websites, and sometimes completely custom projects, all using conversion centred best practices. Someone interested in practically applying skills to solve real business problems would be a great fit for this position.
What we’re offering:
- Extensive training and full support – we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry’s very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous salary – we want India’s best talent and reward as such.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country’s most switched on digital marketers and growth experts (who actually walk the walk).
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive company.