Search Engine Optimization
(Organic Search, SEO, Digital Strategist)
We are looking for a passionate SEO Team Lead (Organic Search, SEO, Digital Strategist) with a hustle mentality. As a SEO Team Lead you will be driving the success of the SEO Department. You will be a proactive leader, assist in developing department processes, and implementing strategies to ensure your team is supported and achieving department KPIs.
In addition to the leadership tasks, you will be responsible for managing client SEO campaigns and content creation with our content team, from spearheading client search marketing campaigns and working with clients to improve their website and landing page conversion rates. All this work will focus on driving the maximum number of conversions at the lowest acquisition cost possible.
We’re after a switched on SEO Team Lead (Organic Search, SEO, Digital Strategist) who can:
- Take overall responsibility for managing the SEO Specialist team in their day-to-day responsibilities, including performance management and professional development plans for team members.
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding of new SEO Specialists.
- Mentor SEO Specialists as it relates to SEO strategy.
- Establish and document processes for the effective delivery of the SEO function where required.
- Assist SEO Specialists in troubleshooting client issues.
- Collaborate with other Elite Departments with regards to processes and policies that impact on or are impacted by the SEO function.
- Setup, manage and optimise SEO campaigns.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each Rupee spent.
- Identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Conduct strong ON page strategies.
- Conduct off-site optimisation strategies and link analysis.
- Develop content-led strategies to build site authority.
- Create monthly reporting and data analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics and technologies.
- Manage landing page and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation.
- 5+ years in an SEO specialist role.
- 1-2 years experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent Knowledge of MOZ, Ahrefs, Semrush and other SEO tools.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Be efficient, organised and task oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects at once.
- A positive attitude.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
- Well versed with Google Analytics.
What we’re offering:
- Extensive training and full support – we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry’s very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous salary – we want India’s best talent and reward as such.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country’s most switched on digital marketers and growth experts (who actually walk the walk).
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive company.