Purchase Management System
Nibav Purchase Management System can be an effective tool for organisation to automate their purchasing process and thereby helps the management to gain visibility and control over the purchasing process which can open up the opportunity to save cost in many ways.
In current downturn, organisation often finds difficult to expand their revenue. The alternate way to increase their revenue is by reducing cost. Saving cost is equals to revenue generated. Purchase of goods and services costs almost 40 – 60% of the average company’s revenue (Ref: Aberdeen Research). In manual purchase process, it is often difficult for organisations to identify the gaps and opportunities to save cost
Nibav PMS can help you to streamline your end user requirements, control spending with approval mechanism, reduce paperwork with workflow based system, lower prices by aggressive vendor negotiation, lower inventory by increasing turnaround time and comply with Government and Audit regulations.
With Rapid implementation and user friendly support by Nibav, Organisation can realise higher levels of user adoption, low total cost of ownership and a better positive return on your investment.
- Nibav Purchase Management System helps organisation to stop maverick buying, capture maximum value from Supplier and implement best practice purchasing process.
- Split Purchase requisitions by line items and order to different Vendors – Results in getting right product with a right price and good quality of service
- Product Consumption Report that helps to analyse purchasing trends and evaluate suppliers to identify volume purchasing opportunities and gain leverage in negotiations
- Vendor Evaluation Report helps to anlayse Vendor Performance on Delivery Commitment, Delivery Capacity and QC Rejection Rate helps organisation to reduce time to consumption and lower inventory level
- Paperless transactions which result in cost saving, shorter cycle time and eliminate human mistakes
- With Automated Purchasing process, Organisation can able to demonstrate compliance with external regulations
- With integrated inventory system, Immediate inventory availability to requestor and purchase manager will help to avoid excess ordering
- Work flow system that connects all the departments pertaining to purchasing using this system.
- Fully automate the requisition-to-GRN process – Complete workflow system that provides instant information of order status.
- Create purchase requisitions and route them for approval as a work flow system.
- Nibav PMS offers a highly flexible system to organisation as follows:
- Consolidate multiple requisition from different users into one Purchase Order
- Create multiple Purchase order for different vendors from a single Purchase Requisition
- Create multiple enquiry to different vendors from a single Purchase Requisition
- Create one enquiry to different vendors from multiple Purchase Requisitions
- Generate Purchase Order from previous Quotations received from vendor for frequent Purchase Requisitions
- Accept multiple Goods Receipt for one Purchase Order
- Accept one Goods Receipt for many Purchase Order
- Can make part payments to vendor and track pending invoices
- 4 Way Match between Purchase Requisition – Purchase Order – GRN – Invoice
- Organisation can generate VAT Report, Excise Duty Report from the system which enables them to comply with Government Regularities much faster and cleaner way.
Are you looking for a Purchase Management System Company, Get the Best Solution for your Business. Filling the Below details and we will help you out.